Vesta assists in supplementing your subspecialty interpretational needs and offers access to a wide range of highly specialized U.S.-trained and American Board of Radiology-certified radiologists with proficiencies in a wide variety of modalities.
At Vesta Teleradiology, we provide advanced interpretations to hospitals, outpatient imaging centers, urgent care facilities, portable imaging facilities as well as other healthcare providers in all 50 States. Our board certified radiologists deliver primary reads, over-reads, secondary reads and expert opinions for all the modalities and sub-specialties listed below. With our flexible workflow, we can easily adjust our process to either support a Portable Xray/Ultrasound facility managing multiple units or stand-alone imaging or hospital sending high-end cases.
We at Vesta Teleradiology, interpret both STAT and routine cases delivering detailed interpretations with a quick turnaround. Through a well-coordinated communication channel, our case managers facilitate the communication between our Radiologists and the facility’s referring physicians to answer any questions and relay positive findings. We can customize the notification of significant findings to different recipients based on the time of the day.
Our reporting module lets us customize the reports to include the company’s logo as well as adjust the layout to match the facility’s existing reports. Our comprehensive PACS allows the creation of a master account with sub-accounts to make it easy for the clients to treat our PACS as their own personal PACS.
At Vesta Teleradiology, we support the following modalities:
• X-Ray: General Radiographic / Plain Films
• CR: Computed Radiography
• DR: Digital Radiography
• PET: Positron Emission Tomography
• ECHOCARDIOGRAM: An echocardiogram is a test that uses sound waves to create pictures of the heart. The picture and information it produces is more detailed than a standard x-ray image. An echocardiogram does not expose you to radiation.
• MR: Magnetic Resonance
• CT: Computed Tomography
• Angiography: Computer Assisted/Routine/Peripheral Vascular
• DEXA: Bone Densitometry
• NM: Nuclear Medicine (Cardiac/Non-Cardiac)
• US: Ultrasound Studies (general/vascular/arterial)
• MM: Mammography
QUALITY PATIENT CARE IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
Vesta provides the following Sub-Specialty expertise:
• Body Imaging
• Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and other Nuclear Medicine
• Tomographic Imaging
• Cardiac Angiography (Cardiac CTA)
• Pediatric Radiology
• Gastrointestinal/Genitourinary Diagnoses
• Abdominal Imaging and Virtual Colonoscopy
• Thoracic Radiology
• Musculoskeletal Radiology